Monday, December 13, 2010

Thrifty Monday - Chair and (ahem) Bookshelf


So this chair seemed like a total steal - $5 and look at those legs! I figured, with a coat of white paint and a new cushion color, something mod and fun ... easy update. But then I remembered.

This post from one year ago. This shelf has not somehow painted itself a non-dirty-barbie color. In fact, it seems to be gathering stuff in an attempt to hide from paint.. but look at those legs! Do we have a match?!

With only half my hand-made items actually made for the holidays and the clock running down, I am not allowed to paint these before January. Please send me positive thoughts that I will not be blogging a year from now about how much I really really need to get painting them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails