Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fix-It Friday

Another "blink and you'll miss it" fix. Why do those always seem to take as long or longer than actually impressive fixes?

Remember our new cupboard? It needed a kid-lock for the wine-opening stuff, much of which is sharp, all of which is irresistible to 2-3 year olds. It turns! It screws! It has levers! Look, is that a knife?


Yeah, I thought so. Not very impressive. But oh so good for the peace of mind.

Secret grown up things for grown up juice. And canning. And it seems that there is more room in there for random things that will eventually end up there.

Like cats. After I took the drawer out but before I came back with the screwdriver I needed, someone felt the need to inspect things.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Why is it always the black and white ones that do that? I'm very close to re-naming mine "George". And I tell him constantly that "curiosity killed the cat" but he doesn't seem to listen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails